Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why should I use MyExamHelp.com/exam/ServSafeAlcohol to prepare for the ServSafe Alcohol test?
We have ten great reasons why MyExamHelp.com/exam/ServSafeAlcohol is the #1 source on the internet for preparing for the ServSafe Alcohol test. Click here for the Top 10 reasons
- What score do I need to pass the ServSafe Alcohol test?
To pass the ServSafe Alcohol test you need a score of 75.
The range of possible scores is 0 to 100.
- How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual ServSafe Alcohol test?
At MyExamHelp.com/exam/ServSafeAlcohol, we go to great pains to make sure that our tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare for the real test in several key ways:
- Topics covered
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (0 per practice test)
- Time-limit (or you can customize it)
- Do you offer practice tests for other FoodSafety subjects?
Yes! We also offer full-length practice tests for the following FoodSafety subjects (and a free sample test for each one):
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject:
a. Click on "MY TESTS & ACCOUNT
b. In the "Select FoodSafety subject
" dropdown, select the FoodSafety subject you are interested in.
- What if I have a question about a particular problem on a practice test?
No problem! Just send us your question through our 'Contact Us' page, and one of our certified tutors will email you the answer.
- How long can I review my results after I complete a test?
There is no time limit for reviewing the results of a test you have taken. Just login and click the name of a completed test.
- After I complete a test, what will I see on the review page?
After completing a test, you will have access to that test's review page. The review page provides the following:
Detailed step-by-step explanations for every question on the test
Shows you which questions you answered correctly and which were answered incorrectly
Your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the score you would receive on real ServSafe Alcohol test
- How long do I have to take the practice tests that I have purchased?
There is no time limit. The practice tests you purchase do not expire.
- Why are your practice tests online?
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and to protect ourselves from copyright abuse, all of our tests are accessed and completed online. As long as you have access to the internet, you can access your tests from anywhere in the world.
- How many times can I take each test?
Each test can be taken one time. However, after finishing a test, you will have unlimited access to that test's review page.
- What happens if I have to stop in the middle of a test?
If you have to stop while taking a test, you can continue where you left off. The time remaining will also be preserved. From the ‘MY TESTS AND ACCOUNT’ section, just click on the name of the test you were taking.
However, we strongly encourage you to complete the test in one sitting. This will give you the most accurate reflection of your ServSafe Alcohol skills and will better prepare you for the real test.
- What software do I need to take the MyExamHelp.com/exam/ServSafeAlcohol practice tests?
Because they are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you 24 hours a day. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer with access to the internet.
- I forgot my login information, what do I do?
No problem! Click this link to have your login information emailed to you: Send My Login Info
- How do I register for the real ServSafe Alcohol test?
regarding ServSafe Alcohol test, please refer to
National Restaurant Association's website at : http://www.servsafe.com/home